The EXCEED SPORT TESTING Service is a unique Combine and Assessment System based on over 15 years of confirmed results.
This is not the standard combine you’ve seen for decades. Although we do offer customization and could very well test just the basics (40, Vert, Bench, etc.) we have the testing equipment and experience to test your athletes of all ages in much more specific parameters. We can outline force-velocity profiles, energy system deficits, rank and compare your team or athletes to peers or athletes they aspire to be. We will even breakdown what the numbers mean and how to improve upon the results.
The process is simple:
- We use lasers, force plates, velocity transducers and other science grade testing tools to accurately Assess the athlete or team in a specific battery custom to your preference.
- Analyze the data and deliver a comprehensive report, complete with comparative or explanatory remarks.
- Offer solutions on improving your results through concepts or our very own Mobile App with either generic or custom plans for all athletes.
EXCEED’s TESTING OPTIONS:
- Force Analysis
- Jump and Rebound Testing for Contact Times and Height
- RIght Left Asymmetry in both force production and absorption to target imbalances and address them
- Max Effort Force Testing to profile an athletes utilization of force in jumping movements and to get an idea of overall strength
- Hamstring Asymmetry Analysis, again to uncover potential problem areas
- Speed Tests:
- 10, 20 and 40 Yard Dash
- Optional modifications for sport (30m, 60yd, etc.)
- Flying Sprints
- Velocity Testing (MPH or m/s)
- Change of Direction & Agility Testing
- Short Shuttle/Pro Agility (5-10-5)
- 3-Cone Drill (L-Drill)
- 5-0-5 for a comparative analysis on how you change direction
- Jump Testing
- Vertical Jump – Using the Just Jump Mat (High School Standard) the Vertec (College, NFL/Pro Standard) or using our Force Plates
- Broad Jump – Tape Measure (Standard)
- Upper Body Strength & Power
- Bench Press (College/Pro Standard)
- MB Throw for Distance (High School Standard)
- Velocity Testing Tools (For Bench)
- Energy System Testing
- 60 Yard Shuttle
- 300 Yard Shuttle
- Beep Test
- Sport Specific or Team Specific Testing
- VO2 MAX (Specific to our Location or Individual Testing Only)
- Blood Oxygen Level Testing (Specific to our Location or Individual Testing Only)
- Sport Skill Testing (Can potentially work this in)